Dickens Pattern you will begin to realise why this Dickens exercise is the with reference to the ghost
Motivation In Life
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- WhatsApp Bans Over 23 Lakh Accounts in India in October, 'Proactively' Barred 8.1 Lakh Users December 1, 2022WhatsApp on Wednesday stated that it had banned over 23 lakh users in India in October. The company's monthly report, issued in compliance with the IT Rules, revealed that it banned 8.1 lakh users "proactively", which means they were blocked before WhatsApp users reported them.
- Samsung Galaxy M04 Reportedly Listed on Google Play Console, Specifications Tipped December 1, 2022Samsung Galaxy M04 has been reportedly spotted on the Google Play Console suggesting the purported smartphone's key specifications that include processor and display details. The Galaxy M04, earlier spotted on SIG, Bluetooth, BIS, and Geekbench certification websites, is being tipped to be equipped with a MediaTek Helio G35 SoC.
- Meta Focusing Only 20 Percent of Resources on Developing Hardware, Software for Metaverse: Zuckerberg December 1, 2022At present, only 20 percent of Meta’s functional focus is on developing the hardware and software to support the metaverse ecosystem, Zuckerberg noted in a recent speech. Zuckerberg was speaking virtually at the New York Times DealBook Summit when he noted that his company needs to work more efficiently in order to finetune the metaverse […]
- Apple Rolls Out iOS 16.1.2 Update; Improves Crash Detection on iPhone 14 Series December 1, 2022Apple has released the iOS 16.1.2 for compatible iPhone models. The update is said to improve the crash detection feature for iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro users. The Cupertino giant had recently rolled out iOS 16.1.1 update to users and included several bug fixes and improvements.
- Bitcoin Is Artificially Propped Up, Akin to Gambling and Should Not Be Legitimised, ECB Says December 1, 2022Bitcoin is artificially propped up and should not be legitimised by regulators or financial companies, the European Central Bank said, adding that it is similar to gambling. The cryptocurrency's recent stabilisation was "an artificially induced last gasp before the road to irrelevance", it said on Wednesday.
- PlayStation Plus December 2022 Free Games: Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Biomutant, and Divine Knockout December 1, 2022PlayStation Plus monthly free games for December 2022 have been revealed. Starting December 6, PS Plus Essential, Extra, Premium, and Deluxe subscribers can add Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Biomutant, and Divine Knockout to their game library. Access ends on January 2, 2023.
- Google Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro Get Free Google One VPN Access: Report December 1, 2022Google is finally rolling out free Google One VPN access for its flagship phones, the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro. Google had stated that Pixel 7 series owners would get access to the same Google One VPN available to subscribers 2TB cloud storage plan on Google One. Pixel 7 owners in 15 countries can […]
- Google Pixel 7 Pro vs iPhone 14 Pro Camera Shootout: Don't Make a Mistake December 1, 2022The Google Pixel 7 Pro and Apple iPhone 14 Pro go head to head in the ultimate camera comparison. Which smartphone will come out on top? Find out in our tests.
- Kraken Crypto Exchange to Cut Global Workforce by 30 Percent Amid Crypto Winter December 1, 2022Kraken crypto exchange said it will lay off 1,110 employees, or 30 percent of its global workforce on Wednesday. The crypto exchange has cited difficult market conditions as the reason for reducing the number of its employees. Kraken follows crypto exchange Coinbase Global, which slashed jobs in its recruiting and institutional onboarding teams in November.
- Mark Zuckerberg Calls Apple's App Store Moderation Rules a 'Conflict of Interest' December 1, 2022Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Facebook parent Meta, on Wednesday said that Apple's App Store was a conflict of interest, joining Twitter's new CEO Elon Musk in his criticism of the platform. The social networking giant's chief executive said the Cupertino company's content moderation rules for apps were a “conflict of interest” since they are […]