You will begin to realise why this exercise Pattern is called the Dickens with reference to the ghost
Does Your Life Lack Meaning
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Tesla Said to Pause Production After Shaky Quarter With Historic Production Milestone July 5, 2022Tesla will reportedly pause production at its Berlin plant for two weeks starting July 11, as the company aims to double its production rate from August. The electric-car maker is also expected to halt production of its Model Y assembly line in the first two weeks of July, and the Model 3 line for a […]
- Motorola X30 Pro Primary Camera to Feature 1/1.22-Inch Sensor: Lenovo Executive July 5, 2022Motorola had recently announced that it will be launching a new flagship smartphone called the Moto X30 Pro in China. Now, a Lenovo executive has announced the specifications regarding the sensor size of the smartphone. The primary camera of the Moto X30 Pro is going to get a 1/1.22-inch sensor, which could be Samsung’s 200-megapixel […]
- Xiaomi CyberDog, a Robotic Dog Powered by Nvidia's AI Platform, Unveiled in India July 5, 2022Xiaomi on Monday unveiled the CyberDog in India. The company claims that CyberDog can execute complex motions including back flips and is said to offer a moving speed of up to 3.2 metres per second. The cyberDog has 11 sensors, including cameras, GPS modules, touch, and an ultrasonic sensor to process data.
- Nexo Seeks to Acquire Vauld, Amid Increasing Consolidation in Digital Currency Industry July 5, 2022Nexo, a cryptocurrency lending platform, revealed it planned to Singapore-based fellow lender Vauld, a day after the latter announced that it had suspended withdrawals for its more than 800,000 customers. The firm has not revealed how much it plans to pay to acquire Vauld, stating that it plans to buy 100 percent of the crypto […]
- Digital Markets Act, Digital Services Act Passed as EU Moves to Rein in Big Tech; Enforcement Concerns Remain July 5, 2022EU lawmakers have approved landmark rules on Tuesday, the Digital Markets Act (DMA) and Digital Services Act (DSA), both aimed at reining in Big Tech firms like Google, Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Microsoft. However, concerns remain over the ability of the EU to enforce these rules, due to limited resources available to regulators. The DMA […]
- TikTok Accused by Rights Activists of Breaching EU Laws for Targeted Advertising Policy July 5, 2022TikTok has been accused by rights activists of breaching EU laws after the social media firm announced a change in policy to collect data from users over 18 in Europe whether or not they had consented. The video-sharing platform has claimed the move is allowed under Europe's data protection law, also known as GDPR, relying […]
- Boult Drift Smartwatch With Bluetooth Calling Launched in India, Cosmic Coming on July 9: All Details July 5, 2022Boult Audio is stepping into the wearable industry with the launch of two new smartwatches — Boult Cosmic and Boult Drift. While Boult Drift was launched on Monday, July 4, the Boult Cosmic is set to launch on July 9.
- Polkadot Builder Parity Technologies Add Three New Executives to Its Leadership Team July 5, 2022Polkadot builder Parity Technologies added three executives to its leadership team including Peter Ruchatz as the CMO, Eran Barak as the COO, and Fahmi Syed as the CFO.
- FTX US Has Agreed to Acquire Crypto Lender BlockFi for Up to $240 Million July 5, 2022BlockFi CEO Zac Prince said his company has signed a deal giving FTX the option to buy the crypto lender for up to $240 million (roughly Rs. 1,895 crore) as part of a credit financing agreement.
- Asus ROG Phone 6, ROG Phone 6 Pro With Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC Launched in India: Price, Specifications July 5, 2022Asus ROG Phone 6 and ROG Phone 6 Pro were launched in India on Tuesday. The non-pro variant is priced at Rs. 71,999 and the Pro variant price starts at Rs. 89,999.